R.U.D. Changelog 7 August 2020
### RAPID UNPLANNED DISASSEMBLY
### CHANGELOG 7 AUGUST 2020
Thanks for downloading the pre-alpha demo of RUD!
Below are details of the changes since the last build. If you'd like to submit a bug report or suggest a feature, you can do so on the community Trello board (until I figure out something better). Click here: https://trello.com/b/2Xufxfs9/rud
- Added Bounty Hunting system - misdeeds will cause NPCs (and the player) to accrue a bounty and attract bounty hunters. Recovered flight recorders ('black boxes') can be exchanged for bounties at stations with bounty boards (bounties for individuals may vary from station to station).
- Ships will now hunt down other ships who they perceive to have wronged them.
- Added extra external visual effects for players who like looking out the window.
- Added mouse sensitivity slider in escape menu.
- Added smoke effect to burnt-out fuses.
- Added icons to trade program commodity buttons.
- Extended NPC comms responses a bit.
- Re-added ship's AI voice lines with extra lines for autopilot and navigation alerts.
- Player now smoothly slides along walls instead of coming to a stop on collision.
- Improved the sound quality of the custom music player
- TuneWiz Pro will now display the filename of the MP3 if metadata can't be read.
- Custom music now abides by music volume setting.
- Tweaked max speed of ships and torpedoes to promote a comfier atmosphere.
- Tweaked physics to make basketball a bit easier.
- Grabbing an object now teleports it to a set distance in front of you, Skyrim-style.
- Tweaked navigation to be a bit more responsive and clear.
- You can now zoom in a bit further on the map (needs more work).
- Pirates may now engage in piracy even in non-pirate-controlled sectors.
- Reactor now starts at full power - efficiency is reduced alongside hull damage.
- Fixed an issue where components were breaking far too frequently.
- Attempted to fix an issue with multiple monitors where the cursor would pass outside the game window while locked.
Thanks for playing!
Get Rapid Unplanned Disassembly
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.